Whether you’re changing career direction completely or coming back to work after a break. Understanding your options and what you have to offer an employer is an essential aspect of successful job searches.
There are many reasons that people face career change. Sometimes career change can come as the result of a layoff while other times it can occur suddenly as your job no longer fulfills your needs. But don’t think you’re alone. The average job-seeker will change careers several times over the course of his or her lifetime. Whatever the reason, the key to having a successful career change is having a good plan.
At WhatCareer.ie I provide services on the following:
- Doing an Audit of your Skills, Abilities, Experience, Aptitudes, Values and Personality.
- Determining your Needs and Wants.
- Exploring New Career Opportunities.
- Identifying your Transferable Skills.
- Advice and information on Training and Education.
- Help with Networking.
- Helping you understand what options are available to you.
- Help with Job and Education Searches, Application forms, CV and Cover letters.
- Detailed Professional Preparation for interviews.
Thinking about a career change? It can be difficult to work out whether you just need a new challenge, or if it’s time to take a completely different direction. If you need help with making the right decision,
Contact me today for impartial advice.